Office Equipment >> SW @ Work for Office Equipment
How can StructuredWeb help your business? We've put together some ways that your peers are using StructuredWeb in the office equipment industry.
1. Add credibility to your cold-calling and cold-walking efforts: If you do any amount of cold calling or cold walking, you know how important it is to avoid looking like a fly-by-night business and to convey a professional presence. StructuredWeb helps you make an impact and communicate your abilities through a dynamic, visually enticing web site and professional customer communication. Now those prospects will be more likely to pick up the phone and call!
2. Use your website to showcase all the different things you do: Use your website to showcase products for the way you run your business. Create sections for items such as copiers, fax, MFP or document solutions, or make your own custom solutions catalogs based on industry (healthcare, medical, insurance, legal, etc.), product type, customer type, and more.
3. Talk to different customers, differently: Different customers have different concerns and different needs. Now you can proactively communicate with each of them through your web site. You'll gain instant credibility and convey considerable expertise with special areas for vertical markets -- such as healthcare, financial, real estate, legal, education -- gear products, content and more for these markets.
4. Manage fleets more efficiently: Gain a larger percentage of business from your customers' machine fleets. Even if you hold just a percentage of the fleet, you can use your website to market the different services available for the entire fleet. Post online self service information and online product lists of supplies and consumables for every machine your customer has. Make your company a valuable asset and expand future business opportunities by helping your clients support their users.
5. Gain a larger share of the supplies and consumables business: Even if you didn't sell your client all the machines in their organization, you can still make money on every machine. Set up customer accounts and provide quick re-order capability on consumables for all the equipment they have. The sheer convenience of one-stop shopping will make it easier to work just with you!
6. Market your solutions and your expertise: A website that is loaded with useful information will ensure that customers come back and stay on your site. Use your website to support the solutions you sell. Put together examples of your solutions. Educate your customers about Sarbanes-Oxley or HIPAA compliance. Show them you're an expert in your field.
7. Improve sales productivity while prospecting: The Internet is the only marketing vehicle that can truly monitor your marketing efforts. With fully trackable email marketing, you'll know who opened or clicked through on your messages, and receive instant alerts for your sales reps. You'll significantly improve productivity by focusing on prospects that respond to your campaigns.
8. Coordinate your online/offline marketing efforts: Use your online presence to drive and track all your offline marketing activities. Send a direct mail piece that leads prospects to your website to download a free educational piece--that way, you'll know who responded and when. Plus, you can begin to gauge the ROI on your marketing, enabling you to be more predictable and quantifiable in your sales and marketing efforts.
9. Effectively manage sales and marketing activities:
Make it easier to manage campaigns, leads, contacts, activities and opportunities with a CRM system that is customized for the way you do business. With powerful functionality that's easy to use, your team can spend more time prospecting and educating your customers and less time on administrative tasks.
10. Monitor progress of your sales and marketing programs: Create unified, consistent and frequent communication through an integrated system that tracks and monitors your activities from initial contact to every interaction throughout the customer relationship. With integrated sales and marketing metrics you'll gain valuable insight into what works and what doesn't, and who your best prospects are.